- All orders received before 12pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) are shipped the same day.
- Orders received after 12pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays are shipped the following working day.
- All First Class Delivery is generally 1-2 working days.
- Royal Mail doesn't usually deliver or collect on bank and public holidays.
- To check the list of dates when Royal Mail has no collection and delivery, visit this page: http://www.royalmail.com/service-update/bank-holidays
- If you need to change your order, like shipping address, items (design, colour, style, size, quantity) before the order is dispatched, please contact our team immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the updated order requires additional payment, you should pay the difference via Card. We will hold the order and can only update it once the additional payment has been received via Card.
- If you have placed separate orders on the same day and have not been dispatched yet, we can combine postage and send all your orders together. Kindly contact our team immediately by emailing us at email@example.com
- If your order fails to arrive within 3 working days, kindly contact our team immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, please kindly check the following:
- Is the shipping address in your order details, complete and correct?
- Is the package too big and can't be inserted in your letterbox?
- Was the package delivered to your neighbour?
- Was a delivery card left at your door?
- Is the package at your local sorting office and needs to be collected?